“Over the years, we have seen many changes to elderly care but our ethos has always remained the same.”
“We never forget that this is your home.”
Heaton House was established by the present owners in Worthing in 1977. It is still owned and run by Sally Neil-Smith who is ably supported by Manager Sue Lamb.
We were last inspected by the Care Quality Commission in May 2016 and were awarded a Good Rating throughout.
- The highest quality 24 hour a day specialist dementia care, seven days a week.
- A hotel-like environment which is your home – not an institution.
- High quality freshly home cooked meals of your choice and taste.
- Daily variety of activities and company.
- Facilities and support to enable you to live your chosen way of life.
- On-going active encouragement for family and friends to be involved.
We also offer day care facilities and respite care can also be arranged. ‘TRY US OUT’ – Day care is a great way to see if you think you would like to stay with us once you need it.
We also have a resident’s handbook available to download – or collect a printed one from us during a visit. Download it here
We are also proud members of these care industry organisations and you can read more about us on each of these sites: