- Crafting: such as painting, card making, and flower arranging
- Exercise: we have regular indoor and outdoor sessions such as movement to music and skittles. Plus we always take an active interest in major sporting events
- Seaside: although we’re less than a mile to the sea, we also own a beach hut and it’s available for our residents to use with their families
- Music: we have weekly music sessions including singalongs, and presentations from local musicians, theatre groups and choirs
- Culture: we offer weekly poetry reading sessions which is very relaxing and we also have a wide-range of large print books for those who want to read for themselves. We also have a projector and screen for our film afternoons and specific television viewing areas for those who want to watch a favourite show.
Whatever activities appeal to our residents, we work to get them engaged. Our hairdressing sessions are often a hugely entertaining morning, with much laughter to be heard and we often have animal visitors too, including dogs, owls and even bearded dragons!