Heaton House was established by the present owners in Worthing in 1977. It is still owned and run by Sally Neil-Smith who is ably supported by Manager Sue Lamb.
We were last inspected by the Care Quality Commission in May 2016 and were awarded a Good Rating throughout. You can read the report here:
Over the years, we have seen many changes to elderly care but our ethos has always remained the same – we never forget that this is your home.
- The highest quality 24 hour a day specialist dementia care, seven days a week.
- A hotel-like environment which is your home – not an institution.
- High quality freshly home cooked meals of your choice and taste.
- Daily variety of activities and company.
- Facilities and support to enable you to live your chosen way of life.
- On-going active encouragement for family and friends to be involved.
We also offer day care facilities and respite care can also be arranged. ‘TRY US OUT’ – Day care is a great way to see if you think you would like to stay with us once you need it.
We also have a resident’s handbook available to download – or collect a printed one from us during a visit. Download it here
We are also proud members of these care industry organisations and you can read more about us on each of these sites: